Our Advisory Committee is comprised of a group of talent and committed subject matter experts who are closely involved in the field of substance abuse.
They are an intimate group of the most ambitious leaders from across government, business, non-profit, faith, medical professionals and academia, on a journey to accelerate our efforts towards drug free Goa. YTL has access to their combined expertise to ensure that the campaign is in right direction.
- Peter F. Borges, Chief Campaign Coordinator, Yes to Life
- Dr. Fr. Edison Fernandes, Clinical Psychologist
- Dr. Rajesh Patil, HoD, Dept. of Emergency, Trauma and Medicine, Goa Medical College (Invited)
- Dr. Doreen Dias, Senior Psychiatrist (Retd), Hospicio, Margao (Invited)
- Dr. Amit Dias, Assistant Professor (Department of Preventive & Social Medicine, Goa Medical College (Invited)
- Dr. Sachin Moraes, HOD, Department of Sociology, Chowgule College
- Prakash Kamat, Senior Journalist (Rtd)
- Sr. Divya Raphael, Coordinator, Childline Goa
- Anastasio Mendes, Businessman
- Sr. Crina Cardozo, Social Worker
- Applesta Maryann Da Costa, Head of Operations, Human Touch Foundation
- Nishigandha Deshpande, Lead, Drug Demand Reduction, Human Touch Foundation